Therapeutic Effects of MassageOf course, you should inform yourself about which type of massages can be helpful for your problems, in order to apply for a real solution for them. Well, at this point you must be aware of all this information, but maybe you need a little more in order to proceed with this kind of popular treatments. In order to help you, we have prepared this article, which is intended to supply all extra information you need to know about the benefits of massages.
Physical and Psychological Benefits of Massage
Relief from acute pain79%
Management of chronic pain50%
Massage Health Benefits and Effects
Here we have some other massage effects, according to some researchers:
• Helps by decreasing pain from Arthritis.
• Asthmatic people start having a better pulmonary function and increased peak air flow.
• Burn injury persons show some reduced pain, itching, and the common anxiety.
• High blood pressure patients show a lower level of diastolic blood pressure and stress hormones.
Do you know the benefits of massages and bodywork treatments? Please take a look at the following list, with some of the magic things a massage can do for you:
• Massages reduce low-back pain and help improving your range of motion.
• It helps to expectant mothers to shorten their possible maternity hospital stays.
• Decrease any medical dependence.
• Increase body immunity by stimulation of your body's natural defence system.
• Make stronger your tight or atrophied muscles.
• Improves mood and elevate energy level.
• Improve sleep, specifically by assisting with circadian rhythms, or the body clock.
• Help athletes of any level prepare for any of their workouts.
• Improve your skin condition.
• Increase your muscles flexibility.
• Believe it or not, it helps with your good mood.
• Reduce any kind of scar tissues and stretch marks on your whole body.
• It helps to increase the amount of oxygen and also helps improving blood circulation.
• Reduce post-surgery marks and pain.
• Reduce spasms and cramping.
• Helps your own body by relaxing overused muscles.
• Relieve headaches and migraine.
Massages are Your Best Friends
There is no way to deny the power of bodywork and massages. Massages can be a powerful ally in your healthcare regimen and rejuvenating your skin and look.
Multiple studies have shown that massage therapy can lower cortisol levels, increase dopamine and serotonin (our happy, feel-good hormones), and lower excitatory hormones like epinephrine and norepinephrine .Experts say that almost every disease you can have, is stress related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster than stress disease. While eliminating anxiety it helps manage stress. This brings the next consequences:
• Decrease the anxiety levels.
• Makes better your sleep quality.
• Increase your own energy.
• Improves your mental concentration.
• Increases your blood circulation.
• Release endorphins which are basically your body's natural painkiller.
• Reduces your physical fatigue.